AUG / Administration /
The projects unit, which was established in 2011, is affiliated with the university presidency.
The functions and duties of the projects unit include:
- To provide the university with the projects needed for its development and growth.
- To establish a data base of the University projects.
- To prepare project proposals relevant to the university needs.
- To find potential funding opportunities to support implementing the university projects.
- To follow- up and monitor projects in all stages of implementation in order to submit final reports in this regard.
- To coordinate with quality and planning affairs office to ensure competence in projects for the benefit of the university community.