Planning and Organization
The ICBAS IV conference is planned and organized by Faculty of Science and Deanship of Scientific Research at Al Azhar University-Gaza.
- The ICBAS IV includes 9 main themes that cover major disciplines in basic & applied sciences.
- The COVID-19 symposium includes 6 main themes covering medical, health system and policy making, public health and epidemiology, economics, education, sociology and environmental issues.
- 250 participants are expected to submit abstracts for presentation (oral & poster) at ICBAS IV and COVID-19 symposium.
- All submitted abstracts will be evaluated for originality, appropriateness and competence before being accepted for presentation at ICBAS IV or COVID-19 symposium.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by qualified professors from different Palestinian universities.
- 120-150 scientific works are anticipated to be accepted for presentation (oral & poster) at ICBAS IV and COVID-19 symposium.
- 10 keynote guests and invited speakers are expected to participate in the ICBAS IV and COVID-19 symposium.