Welcome to the Al-Azhar University-Gaza (AUG), Faculty of Education Development! We look forward to you joining our educational community. The goal of our professors is to promote your professional and scholarly growth as a reflective, caring, competent and innovative educator. Our mission is shaped by a commitment to equity and social justice, and at AUG we offer specialized programming to enrich your experience.
To speak with us to learn more about our programs, please call or email us. We will get you the information you need!
Osama S A Hamdouna
The Faculty of Education seeks to draw a sophisticated policy through a strategic plan to achieve its vision through the following objectives:
- To develop the faculty study plan and update its study courses.
- To allocate pedagogy in teaching materials.
- To update evaluation methods and diversify it.
- To develop the content of teaching courses to suit the new Palestinian curriculum.
- To focus on the practical side of the courses and teaching methods and create a practical education and training field. Moreover, the faculty seeks to designate a chairman for the Education Department who holds a doctorate degree in Education curricula.
- To develop the faculty laboratories and exploit its technological capabilities to serve the educational process.
- To offer new majors and open a specialized Psychiatric Clinic.
The faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences at Al-Azhar University-Gaza (AUG) confers bachelor's degrees after successfully completing (144) credit hours in the following disciplines:
- Teacher Education Diploma
- Mathematics (Secondary Teacher)
- English (Secondary Teacher)
- Biology/Geology (Subject Teacher)
- Chem. (Secondary Teacher)
- Phys. (Secondary Teacher)
- Islamic Studies (Secondary Teacher)
- Geography (Secondary Teacher)
- History (Secondary Teacher)
- Arabic (Secondary Teacher)
- (Subject Teacher) Social Studies
- Biology (Secondary Teacher)
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us :
+970 - 08 - 2641885
+970 - 08 - 2641886
+970 - 08 - 2641887
+970 - 08 - 2641890
+970 - 08 - 2641888