AUG / About AUG /
The Office of Academic Affairs, which is under the leadership of the Vice President for the Academic Affairs, is responsible :
- To supervise the work of all the university faculties and academic units including community service programs and research centers in order to ensure the best academic quality.
- To carry out studies in order to evaluate and develop the university curricular and extracurricular programs.
- To identify the university requirements of faculties staff members and laboratories and respond to these requirements.
- To oversee staff members affairs such as: appointment, promotion, tenure, and evaluation in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the university.
- To study the proposals of establishing new faculties and centers in the university, and assign specialists to form appropriate curricula.
- To evaluate and promote the academic programs to ensure appropriate levels of academic quality .
- To consider all the procedures related to the admission policy and follow- up with the graduate issues.
- To supervise the Deanship of Graduate Studies and Scientific Research.
- To supervise the university deanships and scientific centers : Student Affairs, Admission, research centers ,library.
- To supervise the affairs of faculty members.
- To supervise the affairs of scholarships.
- To manage the academic council and schedule its meetings.
- To undertake any tasks assigned by the university president in the field of Academic Affairs.